Since Valentine’s Day is exactly one month away, I’m so excited to be participating in this blog hop today hosted by Jamie from Creating Really Awesome Free Things. You are most likely coming over from Colleen’s awesome blog Just Paint It, right? Welcome and I hope you enjoy this little post and my FREE printable.
First of all I have to tell you that this post’s little Valentine’s Day phrase isn’t supposed to offend anyone. And if you have been around for a while then you know the reason that I picked this little saying is because we aren’t the most romantic and “schmoopy” bunch over here. Hey, I’m called the crazy German so I got to roll with it. You remember my story from last year about Valentine’s day? (click HERE to read)
Well anyways, my son yelled at me for calling him a cutie at the bus stop the other morning. So this little printable is more his style, besides the fact that him and my husband are my “stink bombs”…that should have actually been the phrasing LOL.
I know that my son and husband can handle a framed “You are the bomb” piece anywhere in the house. And as far as my daughter, she is a firecracker and sometimes a bomb too. She does nothing quietly and relaxed. She drains me like nothing else. So it’s kind of perfect for her too.
I decorated a little vignette for both, my son and my daughter and they can each have it their rooms.
Here’s my daughter’s version:
I had to throw in my brass tiger. Just love him 😉
Here’s my son’s version:
Can you tell I’m more into the girlie version. Who can blame me 😉 not you, right? At least I hope not!
And I’m sharing two versions with you:
|download with frame HERE|
And to make the circle complete please head on over to see Jamie and her FREE printable at So Much Better With Age!
And once again, here are all the other blogs that participated in this blog hop:
1. Jamie: “You mean the world to me!”
2. Lucy: “I love everything you dew!”
3. Roeshel: “You melt my heart!”
4. Vanessa: ” Thumb-body Loves You!”
5. Lindsay: “You blow me away!”
6. Jamie: “You’re o-fish-ally an awesome friend!”
7. Kelly: “No matter how you slice it, we make a great combination!”
8. Lindi: “You rock!”
9. Andrea: “You’re the write one for me!”
10. Abbey: Valentines Day scavenger hunt
11. Jenna: “We’re 2 of a kind!”
12. Emily: “I like you a latte!”
13. Bethany: “You’re just my type!”
14. Caitlin: “You’re sweet!”
15. Colleen: “You’re a deer to me!”