Like the headline already mentioned, I had an online client who wanted a living room that was inspired by my living room. Not exactly but similar.
And this is what I came up with:
- Chloe Velvet Tufted Sofa (almost the same as mine. I have the Claudia leather sofa but they discontinued it in the light leather)
- grey tufted chair
- pink pillows
- turquoise pillows
- black and white striped pillows
- marble top coffee table (I would love the base painted in gold too)
- gold faux bamboo side tables
- gold adjustable curtain rod
- curtain panels
- thinner starburst
- white and gold cuckoo clock
- Moroccan Dhurrie Grey Wool Rug
- my made by girl inspired DIY brushstroke art (click HERE to see)
- Britt Brass print
- cross strokes, center black strokes prints
- black TV cabinet
- gold lined black lamp shade
- black and gold gourd lamp
- faux fiddle leaf fig tree and large striped basket
That's it for today.
On Wednesday I'll write a little bit about Haven. I just got back last night but was way to tired to chat about my awesome experience.
*disclaimer: some affiliate links are used in this post